Documents required for submitting the application for Domestic OSP Center (Domestic Call Center): –
- Address of all locations connected with leased lines or where incoming only PSTN lines are terminating.
- Bandwidth of the Leased lines Details.
- PSTN and ISDN PRI lines Details
- Number of seats in the Call center.
- Memorandum of Article of Association of the Company
- Block diagram of the Call center layout with equipment details
- Name of the client’s , Address and Nature of business
- Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in the name of Pay & Accounts Officer (HQ), DoT, toward the processing fees.
Note: All Above documents are required on the company letter-head and seal & sign by authorized signatory.