How to get VNO License authorization in India
Guidelines for Grant of Unified License (Virtual Network Operators) Category B for Access Service Authorization.
In addition to guidelines for UL(VNO), Following guidelines for UL(VNO) for Access Services (Category B) authorization are prescribed as an interim measure for a period of one year.
- There shall be a category of UL(VNO) Cat-B for Access Service authorization. The Service area under this category shall be a geographical area of a district of a State/Union Territory.
- The applicant should be either a registered company or a partnership firm or an organization registered under Shop and Establishment Act or a legal person. The signing or other requirement by Director/ Company Secretary of the company stand amended to that effect.
- The existing DID Franchise of any Telecom Service Providers may migrate to District-wise UL(VNO) for Access Services.
- The Entry fee of authorization for migration to UL(VNO) Category B would be Rs. 16,500/- for one year.
- The UL(VNO) Category B licensee shall pay licence fee @ 8% of AGR, applicable Spectrum Usage Charges and submit financial bank guarantees.
- The Financial Guarantee shall be of Rs. 3.5 lakh and valid for a period of one year and to be renewed one month prior to expiry of validity of Financial Bank Guarantee. In case, the Financial Bank Guarantee is not renewed, it shall be encashed without further intimation to the Licensee.
- The application Processing Fee would be Rs. 10,000/-.
- The instructions contained in DoT Circular No. 4-5/93 PHB dated 27.08.2016 and even no. dated 04.03.1994 stand withdrawn w.e.f. 01.08.2016.
- All existing DID franchisee shall be given time upto 31.07.2016 to migrate to UL(VNO) Cat. B for Access Service authorization or franchisee regime under UL/UASL/Basic Service License of TSP.
- e.f. 01.08.2016 all existing agreements/ arrangements, pursuant to DoT Circular No. 4-5/93-PHB dated 27.01.1999 shall be treated as null and void.
- All other terms and conditions of UL(VNO) guidelines issued vide this Office letter No. 800-23/2011-VAS(Vol.ll) dated 31st May,2016 shall be applicable.
- LICENSOR reserves the right to modify these guidelines or incorporate new guidelines considered necessary in the interest of national security, public interest and for proper conduct of telegraphs.
List Of License Approval under UL (VNO) Licenses
Authorisation under Unified License comprises for any one or more services listed below:
a. Unified License (All Services)
b. Access Service (Service Area-wise)
c. Internet Service (Category-A with All India jurisdiction)
d. Internet Service (Category-B with jurisdiction in a Service Area)
e. Internet Service (Category-C with jurisdiction in a Secondary Switching Area)
f. National Long Distance (NLD) Service
g. International Long Distance (ILD) Service
h. Global Mobile Personal Communication by Satellite (GMPCS) Service
i. Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service (PMRTS) Service
j. Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Closed User Group (CUG) Service
k. INSAT MSS-Reporting (MSS-R) Service
l. Resale of International private Leased Circuit (IPLC) Service
Authorisation for Unified License (All Services) would however cover all services listed at para 2(ii) (b) in all service areas, 2 (ii) (c), 2(ii) (f) to 2(ii) (l) above.
You can find more information from DoT Website
List of documents required for UL-VNO License
- Company Registration Certificate
- MOA/AOA/LLP Deed
- Company PAN
- List of Directors/Partners
- Equity Details Certificate
- Paid-up Capital Details
- Board Resolution
Why you should choose UL-VNO License
- VNOs are treated as extension of NSOs (Network Services Operators)
- No telecom network infrastructure required
- UL-VNO Entry Fee is very Low
- Bank guarantee are very small for all VNO’s in India
- Less investment required
- Minimum Net worth Required
- Fast Processing
We at OSP Consultant will help you to filling the VNO License application with our expert Team and save your time.