Documents required for submitting the application for International OSP Center
Center (International Call Center ): –
- Bandwidth of the Leased lines Details.
- MPLS /IPLC Lines Details
- Number of seats in the Call center.
- Memorandum of Article of Association of the Company
- Block diagram of the Call center layout with equipment details
- Name of the client’s , Address and Nature of business
- Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in the name of Pay & Accounts Officer (HQ), DoT, toward the processing fees.
Note: All Above documents are required on the company letter-head and seal & sign by authorized signatory.