In this PM-WANI scheme You Can Start Your Own Internet Business in India
Government of India aims to provide Internet connectivity through Public Data Offices (PDOs). The scheme aims to not only boost the “ease of doing business” but also will do the “ease of living in India.
Wi-Fi Access Network Interface (WANI) ensures the inter-working among systems and software applications used by these distributed entities i.e. PDOA, PDO, App Provider, and Central Registry.
1. These entities i.e. PDOA, App Provider, and Central Registry will not provide switched telephony service.
2. The PDO’s Wi-Fi Access Point, PDOA’s Captive Portal, App Provider’s App, and Central Registry will be compliant to the architecture and specifications of WANI Framework, attached at Annexure-II.
3. Any customer authenticated by an App Provider can use any WANI compliant Wi-Fi Access Point operated by any PDO for accessing the Internet. 4. Any dispute, with regard to the provision of service will be a matter only between the aggrieved party and the App Provider or PDOA or both, who will duly notify this to all before providing the service. And in no case, the DoT will bear any liability or responsibility in the matter. The App Provider and PDOA will keep the DoT indemnified for all claims, costs, charges, or damages in the matter.
5. The App Provider, PDOA, and Central Registry Provider will abide by all the terms and conditions that may be imposed by the DoT from time to time.
6. The App Provider, PDOA, and Central Registry will be responsible for any violation of the terms and conditions by anyone including but not limited to their employees.
7. The App Provider, PDOA, and Central Registry will be responsible for the correctness of the information furnished.
8. All efforts will be made by PDOAs to deploy Indian technology (i.e. technology designed & developed in India) and Made in India Wi-Fi Hotspot Access Point equipment, through which Broadband internet services will be provided under WANI framework.
9. DoT reserves the right to take appropriate action for any violation of the terms and conditions, including cancellation of registration
PM-WANI Scheme Registration & GUIDELINES
a) PDOA shall make necessary provisions for storage of user data for one year to ensure compliance with legal provisions, as required.
b) The user data privacy will be ensured by App Providers and PDOAs. Complete user data and usage logs will be stored within India.
c) Subject to terms and conditions of the Registration, the App Provider, PDOA and Central Registry Provider will take all necessary steps to
safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of any information about a third party to whom it provides the service
For More Details Call To DOT CONSULTANT #@ +91-8302935154