What is VNO License in India from DoT:-
Duration of UL-VNO License::-
VNO- means virtual network operator, simply you can say is an entity that does not own a telecom network infrastructure but provides telecom services by purchasing capacity from telecom carriers. that VNO License authorisation issuing as per Service Area-wise like National Level for All India jurisdiction, Telecom Circle/ Metro Area Level and District/City Level.
This License shall be valid for a period of 10 years from the effective date of this License.
The Basic features of UL -VNO are as follows:-
- VNOs are treated as extension of NSOs (Network Services Operators) or TSP’s and they would not be allowed to install equipment interconnecting with the network of other NSOs.
- Applicant can apply for UL-VNO along with VNO authorisation for any one or more services listed below:
- Access Service (Service Area-wise)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) (Category-A , B and C National Level, Telecom Circle/ Metro Area Level and District Level)
- National Long Distance (NLD) Service
- International Long Distance (ILD) Service
- Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Closed User Group (CUG) Service
- Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service (PMRTS) Service
- Access Service Category-B
- VNOs shall also be allowed to create their own service delivery platforms in respect of customer service, billing and VAS.
- One applicant can have only one UL (VNO).
Eligibility of VNO License:-
The applicant must be an Indian company, registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 (or a partnership firm or an organization registered under Shop and Establishment Act or a legal person for Access Services Category B).
How to apply VNO License in India
The applicant shall submit the application online in the prescribed Application form enclosed with all Required documents.
It is a necessity you required help of DoT License experts to process your VNO License application